Monday 26 February 2007

Lost Season Three Episode 9 'Stranger In A Strange Land'

That was a brilliant episode last night!!

It's always interesting seeing more about Jack's background, and it was good to see him having some fun for a change!!

The most interesting development was seeing that the survivors from the tail section are still alive and seem to now be part of the group that kidnapped them in the first place.

Some questions that need to be answered: Who is Isabel and what ranking does she hold amongst the Others? What are their plans for Jack now? Why are the Tailies so happy in the Others' camp?

It's a Hurley flashback next week - I always love his flashbacks. I wonder if we will see anymore of Libby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi James,

Trying to email you but can't for the life of me find your email address on the site. Could you email me - I'm wondering if you'd like to post to the PTUK site alongside yours.

Thanks

Andrew (rossa@primary-teacher-uk.co.UK)