Monday 31 December 2007

My 2007

What a year. So much has happened...

My own personal highlights of 2007 are:

  1. Proposing to Lisa in Paris
  2. Getting Gizmo, our cat
  3. Moving house
  4. Getting the Deputy Head Teacher's job
  5. Being asked to be Best man at my friend's wedding in 2008
  6. Trip to London
  7. Holiday in Palma Nova
  8. Stag Do in Gloucester
  9. My birthday
  10. Getting my new car

This blog has been viewed over 700 times in 2007 and there have been nearly 340 posts.

The best tunes of the year are:

  1. Take That - Shine
  2. Mark Ronson & Amy Winehouse - Valerie
  3. Mika - Grace Kelly
  4. Sugababes - About You Now
  5. OneRepublic Feat. Timbaland - Apologize
  6. Sonny J - Can't Stop Movin'
  7. Pink - Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)
  8. The Fray - How To Save A Life
  9. Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me
  10. Jack Penate - Torn On The Platform
  11. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
  12. Freemasons - Rain Down Love (Walken Remix)
  13. Calvin Harris - Acceptable in the 80s
  14. Beyonce & Shakira - Beautiful Liar (Freemasons Remix)
  15. Mutya Muena - Real Girl
  16. Timbaland - The Way I Are
  17. Mika - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
  18. Kanye West - Stronger
  19. Peter Bjorn & John - Young Folks
  20. Freemasons & Bailey Tzuke - Uninvited

Top Films of the Year:

  1. Transformers
  2. Die Hard 4.0
  3. The Simpsons Movie
  4. Spiderman 3
  5. Knocked Up
Other useless facts:

I've kept a record of the nights out I've enjoyed in 2007. It turns out that I had 90 nights out! Blimey. Just think - if I spent £20 on each night out that's £1800 on alcohol. But I most probably spent more than £20 quite often. That is a really depressing statistic...

I have watched 100 films or DVD box sets this year!

No comments: