What a year. So much has happened...
My own personal highlights of 2007 are:
- Proposing to Lisa in Paris
- Getting Gizmo, our cat
- Moving house
- Getting the Deputy Head Teacher's job
- Being asked to be Best man at my friend's wedding in 2008
- Trip to London
- Holiday in Palma Nova
- Stag Do in Gloucester
- My birthday
- Getting my new car
This blog has been viewed over 700 times in 2007 and there have been nearly 340 posts.
The best tunes of the year are:
- Take That - Shine
- Mark Ronson & Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Mika - Grace Kelly
- Sugababes - About You Now
- OneRepublic Feat. Timbaland - Apologize
- Sonny J - Can't Stop Movin'
- Pink - Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)
- The Fray - How To Save A Life
- Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me
- Jack Penate - Torn On The Platform
- Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
- Freemasons - Rain Down Love (Walken Remix)
- Calvin Harris - Acceptable in the 80s
- Beyonce & Shakira - Beautiful Liar (Freemasons Remix)
- Mutya Muena - Real Girl
- Timbaland - The Way I Are
- Mika - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
- Kanye West - Stronger
- Peter Bjorn & John - Young Folks
- Freemasons & Bailey Tzuke - Uninvited
Top Films of the Year:
- Die Hard 4.0
- The Simpsons Movie
- Spiderman 3
- Knocked Up
I've kept a record of the nights out I've enjoyed in 2007. It turns out that I had 90 nights out! Blimey. Just think - if I spent £20 on each night out that's £1800 on alcohol. But I most probably spent more than £20 quite often. That is a really depressing statistic...
I have watched 100 films or DVD box sets this year!