Saturday 25 August 2007

Palma Nova

I have just returned from Palma Nova where I've had a brilliant week with my partner, Lisa. each year our holiday is the one week where I switch off and do absolutely nothing!

Palma Nova has some good beaches where we spent a lot of our time. We arrived on Saturday and had the rest of the day to spend on the beach. I was able to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... (more on that later). In the evenings we usually went to a place called Stadium where we saw some good tribute acts (Rod Stewart and Queen). We visited Golf Fantasia where we played 54 holes. This is well worth a visit. The Western Water Park was good but the queues were really annoying. Best of all was the Pirates Adventure. We went to see the Uncut version. If you ever have chance to see the Pirates show then go! Apparently it is going to be touring the UK soon.

The weather wasn't always good but we really enjoyed ourselves and it was great to relax!

No comments: