Thursday 29 March 2007

The Apprentice 2007 Episode 1


Finally, my other favourite programme returns to the TV!


The Apprentice is such an inspirational programme. Sir Alan Sugar is so astute that he can pounce on any sign of weakness or address any problem he identifies. It amuses me to think that the people taking part give up their lives to go to get bullied by Sir Alan only so that they can end up working for him in the end!!


I totally agree with his decision to fire Andy. Despite coming over as a bit smarmy, he seemed an ok guy. But his decision to go along with the high volume of stock ordered, and the bad location choice for his mobile coffee van was just foolish. And then he ordered his mobile van to return! You just knew that decision would backfire on him!


I didn't like Tre or Jadine - their constant arguing was pathetic.

I'd have liked Sophie to go as her buying decisions were rubbish - even though she denied she was responsible, she was definitely the one to decide how much to buy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think I would like Tre but I thought he handled himself well, however compared to jadine that wasn't difficult