Thursday 1 March 2007

Year Six Teacher celebrates 1000 hits!!

Whilst I'd bet that a large percentage of these hits were mine, I'm pleased to say that the blog has today had it's 1000th hit!!

Just a few facts for you about the site, according to my hit counter:

  • Tuesday is the post popular day to visit, with over 23% of the visitors coming on this day!
  • Saturday is the least popular day (as it should be!!)
  • On average, each day, three visitors return to the site!!
  • Each day there are 11 visitors!
  • Over 90% of visitors have Windows XP (not one has Vista!!)

Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plus there's those of us reading by RSS :) *waves*

Anonymous said...

Must be something wrong there - I visit the site every time there's a post with Vista... :)

James B said...

Don't understand why the hit counter is not picking up Vista. Good to know you keep visiting the site anyway!!
James

Linda said...

Does it show Camino? A lot of them don't. Mind I use rss mostly :-)
Have a look at FeedBurner - you even get your rss stats with that.

James B said...

Camino isn't shown either. To be honest, I've never heard of this! I will look into Feedburner.